Each gazebo is made per order, built in the Amish tradition and delivered to your prepared site as a complete structure, ready for immediate enjoyment! Our A&M Classic Octagon base model is beautifully crafted in unfinished, pressure-treated southern yellow pine complete with a parquet-type floor, cedar roof and cupola. The A&M standard model sizes are 8', 10', 12', 14', 16' and 18' octagonal. We have many options available to customize the final look of your gazebo!
Please ask us about custom sizes, alternate shapes or decorative options, we build to suit!
- First you'll want to decide wether you want to have your gazebo built of our pressure treated pine or our maintenance free vinyl product. In most cases the pressure treated gazebo will cost significantly less than the vinyl gazebo. If you prefer a natural look the pressure treated or cedar options are your best choice. However, if you prefer to keep the cedar color from fading over time, it will require maintenance. The vinyl gazebo does not require maintenance as it is a poly/composite product.
- The vinyl gazebo includes a composite floor. The pressure treated gazebo is built standard with 5/4 kiln dried pressure treated decking material. However, we also make our composite floor available for the treated gazebo as an upgrade.
- On the railing section we offer a lathed spindle as an upgrade option for both vinyl, treated, and cedar gazebos.
- Our Victoriann double roof option is also available for the treated, cedar, or vinyl gazebo. It is a double or two tier roof that gives the gazebo a Victorian look. It will take additional time to complete the final assembly if this option is included.
- We offer scrolled braces and lathed spindles also to add to the Victorian look. We also do straight braces without the curve for a contemporary look.
- We offer a screen package that encloses the gazebo. This includes all the screen panels and the screen door. The screen panels are removeable for winter storage.
- On a hot tub or spa gazebo enclosure, we can enclose the bottom for more privacy, with optional windows or screens. We can also install French doors for more access.
- On the vinyl gazebo the standard roofing material is a 30-year asphalt dimensional shingle. We offer 12 standard colors to choose from for no additional charge. For an additional charge, we will install the shingle of your choice if it is available and specified at the time of purchase. The pressure treated or cedar gazebo roof consists of cedar lap siding. However, if specified, asphalt shingles can be used instead for no additional charge.
- On the vinyl gazebos, we recommend asphalt shingles, with tongue and groove cedar ceiling. On the pressure treated or cedar gazebo roof, we recommend beveled cedar roofing for a tighter roof. However, if you prefer the original shake shingles, they are still available.
SPECIFICATIONS for A&M Gazebos
(ground to top of cupola)
|Width of Panels||37.25"||47.25"||57.25"||67.25"||77.25"||87.25"|
|Width of Door||27"||34"||32"||32"||32"||32"|
|Side to Side||7'6"||9'6"||11'6"||13'6"||15'6"||17'6"|
|Usable Floor Area||40 sq. ft.||66 sq. ft.||99 sq. ft.||139 sq. ft.||185 sq. ft.||238 sq. ft.|